Saturday, January 24, 2009

KNJAAN GETS A NAME

Kunjaan came to me rushing. He was in urget need of something. I knew.
He took me to a safe place.
 "I want an Electric scooter" He said. Electric scooter is easy to run, needs no licence , eco friendly and cheap.His demand is OK.
" I shall ask your vallya ammama" I replied. ---" But why you need it now" I asked.
" Oh Chechi--- I am very small. But my name is very big. I can write my name only running on a scooter" He said.
Every body around laughed. Kunjaan blushed and winked his eyes.
This was his 28th day of birth[3-1-09].Kunjaan was given name this day.It was a grant function.
Friends and relatives came in. There was good decoraton n the house.
Holy lamp was lit.
A tray with rice was placed in front of lamp.
Kunjaan was made to stand on the rice. Oh Kunjaan did a mischief.He was then given name to his ears.Then his given name was announced. Dhananjay Ranjith Menon.
True a big name for a small Kunjaan.
He has to move from one spot to the other to write his name. He needs some vehicle for it. Demand made by Kunjaan for an electric scooter is genuine.
I took hold of his hand and moved to Acha to press for his demand.
Kunjaan became very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home